Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Homework 5




I started off with an anime model that I uploaded to my blender project from Manuel Labs.




I added a plane mesh. I placed the plane mesh over her body then I subdivided the plane mesh seventy-five times. With the B-select button, I isolated the area for the shirt. Then, I hit 'inverse' and deleted the other vertices on the mesh.


I switched the normals on the back side so in the game, the back side of the shirt will show.





I had the big square shirt with the mesh. I adjusted it to curve around the body shape of the fairy. After getting it to look more like a real shirt, I colored it.  I still don't know how to modify it into a cloth or parent it so that it stays with the body at all times.





I went to adobe illustrator and converted a regular 2D picture into a 3D scalable vector graphics - SVG. Then, I enabled the import SVG on Blender and imported it into the program. I still haven't figured out how to attach the wings to the body or to parent them so they follow with her. I also have to fill in the wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment